Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oh noes!

Last week I told a room full of professional online media people from all over the world (all of whom had Warcraft rankings much higher than mine) that this bloke right, who'd been playing too much Katamari Damacy had been, like totally driving past a mailbox? And had swerved into it instinctively, because it was smaller than him, and that's what you do in Katamari Damacy, OMFG right this is soooooo true, and he nearly totally dieded, LOLZ!!!!'

Anyway, I've just realised I was thinking of this cartoon.

*burns with shame*



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, James, it's obviously an age thing. I don't understand what you're talking about. But don't mind me.......

Liz said...

We Love Katamari gave me such bad Playstation Thumb last year that I missed a deadline because touching the spacebar had become exquisitely painful.

I own the Katamari Damacy soundtrack. I too am burning with shame.

Anonymous said...

But what do you do with this massive ball made out of junk once it's finished?!?

Tim F said...

Katamari Damacy is the deputy trade minister of Vanuatu. Probably.

Rose said...

I have no idea what's going on, but 'visual alliteration' is a phrase I am stealing.

Billy said...

Click on the wikipedia link, it explains everything.